All jobs » Core Tech Programmer
About Splash Damage
Splash Damage is an independently-owned studio on the outskirts of London, and we're all about crafting engaging multiplayer experiences. This year so far, we've launched our multiplayer shooter Dirty Bomb on the PC and completed Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Xbox One. We're now expanding our team for exciting new projects on PC and console, and are looking for superstars to help us make them happen.
If you're looking to get your claws in to next gen AAA development then your hunt is over
It's a real exciting time for us here at Splash Damage, we are about to engage in a very well known and highly popular AAA title with next gen technology and we're looking to recruit multiple disciplines to fill our ranks.
As a Splash Damage’s Core Tech Programmer, you will be responsible for implementing and refining the core engine systems for our cross platform games. Reporting to the Lead Core Tech Programmer, you will work with Splash Damage’s Programming Team on building and maintaining core engine features that encompasses rendering, animation and low level system programming. With a constant focus on scalability, performance and memory usage, you will apply your expertise in data structures and algorithms for modern, multi-core architectures to build state-of-the-art technology for a variety of platforms including PC, mobiles and current & next-generation of consoles.
Required Skills and Experience
Desirable Skills & Experience
This role also includes the following benefits:
- Private medical insurance that will covers you, your partner, and children (Equivalent of £1500 a year)
- Private dental insurance that significantly reduces cost of dentistry for you, your partner, and children
- Pension scheme where the company matches your contribution
- Complimentary gym membership (Worth up to £720 a year)
- Free eye tests + discounted glasses
- Quarterly revenue share after 1 year of service (at its lowest offered employees £250)
- Brand new state of the art office
- Life drawing classes, and massage allowance
- Free fruit juices and soft drinks + Beer and pastries on a Friday.
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Referral fee
We review every application which is sent to us and due to the amount we receive this can often cause a delay in our feedback response. Please provide your CV, Portfolio ( if necessary ) and a Cover Letter. As we receive hundreds of applications for our live roles try to make your application stand out from the rest, show us something fun and unique which really displays your character and assets !
Interested? To apply for this role, fill out the form below. As we receive hundreds of applications for our live roles, don't be afraid to make your application stand out from the rest!
We review every application which is sent to us. Unfortunately, due to the amount of applications we receive, this can sometimes cause a delay in our feedback response.